Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 813 4/11/13

Yet another week begins and yet people cannot drive properly! Had 2 assholes today a Bike and a company car Bike of the day Rego A7DZF this BMW just coming into Te Puke i was in a line of traffic and this cock passed me on a corner no indication before cutting me off then slowing down! Car 1 Rego EGY280 was a ute from G&S Kawerau this dick came flying up behind me would of been going over 120, sat up my backside tailgating me until i passed a truck when i had just pulled in he flew past going over 120! Also had one person (old man) ran through a roundabout in Whakatane today and just about ended up going through the side of his car fucking shit didn't look at all, got an earful of horn though! So yes, another fun day in the Eastern Bay with the idiots everywhere but tomorrow is another day eh! At least the sun was out haha. Take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment