Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 728 20/6/13

Well where was this heavy rain and crap we were all supposed to get ? All i had today was a little rain and cold wind which doesn't bother me i enjoy the cold... Had a few idiots who couldnt' drive like red light runners and the slow ones also some old guy who was sitting on a slow as speed through Te Puke as soon as i was next to him he floored it to try and cut me off...... No idea at all. Only car worth reporting was this young cock in a Falcon, Rego BED703 who flew up in the passing lane well over 120, passed me and cut me off when the passing lane ended, he then had to slam the brakes on to avoid going into the back of the car ahead of me! Other than that it was a pretty good day really, so with that I will leave you to it. Have a good night and travel safe on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment