Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 722 12/6/13

Well a late night again tonight with a ton of work coming in late which pushed me and other back alot but can't help that at all. Only had one person worth complaining about today which was some cuzzie bro Rego ZE1904 who when i went to pass this muppet cut over into my lane through the roundabout (2 lanes) then took off over 100kph in a 80 zone! Fucking idiot..... Also had the other slow ones like normal and an elderly man on a push bike who i was just coming up to going 50kph and he puts his arm out as if to turn and the same time swerves right in front of me to go across the road!!! Did not look at all just expected me or anyone coming along to stop for him as if he had the right of way! I held the horn down and the old cunt nearly fell off his bike, better have learnt a fucking lesson i won't be stopping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment