Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 585 25/10/12

Fucking hell there are some complete wankers on the roads today!! Had the first dick heading out who flew up behind me over 120 and passed before a blind rise with oncoming traffic, he had to cut me off and nearly hit my car in the process to get in before getting killed! Rego was GCZ8 and it was a Blue Honda Prelude, not the first time i have seen the same person doing this before! Then on the way home had some older guy who should know alot better than to pull out from Te Puke golf course in front of traffic going 100kph!!!! Rego BMY628 Apart from them I had slow people pulling out all day long............ On a good note the weather was pretty good haha. Well take care and I will see you all tomorrow, Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment