Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 583 23/10/12

Well im back after the long weekend which was awesome, had a good break along with a ton of other people and now back into it! Started the day and all went well, all the way there until i needed to come back that is when i had 2 assholes fly past me over 120 easy then both of them slowed down to 85-95kph up and down up and down, why the fuck pass me when i was sitting on about 102kph then slow down and hold me up ? I couldn't pass due to the power of their cars etc compared to mine they would just take off again, the last idiot to pass me and slow down was a Prado Rego EAG294 Not long after these dicks did that this slut of a lady sped up behind me then sat right up my backside tailgating me all the way to Te Puke weaving all over the road crossing the centreline and txting all while a small child was on the front seat............. Rego was BAA725 it was a Blue Rav 4. So that was it really, had a bit of light rain off and on most of the day but all was well. On that note i will say safe travels and I will see you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment