Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 482 15/5/12

Well what can i say, another day in the Eastern BOP roads and what a joke haha! Wouldn't let my kids ride on one of the buses or vans there to school! Had one maori lady Rego EGG78 who was tailgating other cars and when i went to pass her in the right hand lane i was just by the back of her van she pulled straight over in front of me with no indication! Also i had one guy in the pouring rain come straight for me head on, lapse of concentration or wanking whilst driving ? Cunt! Another one was a Terrano Rego AFQ124 this person was sitting on 70kph holding up traffic and when i passed him he came over the centreline and just about hit me! Rain was also on the menu with more crazy ass drivers with no clue how to drive.......... So that is all i can say for now, take care and I will see you all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment