Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 477 4/5/12

Well it's Friday and man what a good feeling it is finishing work today! Had a week from hell with the roadworks and complete and utter dickheads which fucked around like a prostitutes loose cunt! So today, only minutes after leaving from the depot i headed off and had some little fat cunt in a old Starlet who came drifting round the corner and nearly into the back of me but the rego is no such plate, well that's good to know. It was LS2400 The rest of the day was filled with more roadworks along the Coastline before Matata which held me up most of the day making me work my ass off trying to get from place to place without speeding which for some reason people think i am always doing that drives me fucking insane! Then heading home had some cock in a Navara ute who sat on 70 not moving over for anyone Rego was GBF590 Well can't really think of much else to write so owell haha, Have a good weekend and I will see you all again on Monday for another week of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment