Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 465 16/4/12

Well not too bad of a day with the weather which was alright, not too hot at times but no rain. Although some idiots were out today it wasn't overly bad. Asshole 1 of the day was FWS288 this blonde lady with kids thought she was the flashest bitch on the market with her ford territory, she was tailgating after trying to underpass me, she then carried on only to cut a truck off so he couldn't pass her through Te Puke....... Asshole 2 was some old man in a Alteeza Rego CBG545 who cut me off at the start of a 2 lane road, he went into the left lane only to pull straight over on me when i went to pass, he then pulled back into the left lane only to underpass me when the 2 lanes finished and cut me off again nearly hitting the side and front of my car!!! also had some trucks speeding over 100 but owell will just be another crash eh ? So that was really the day, it was pretty busy but apart from that not too bad I guess :P Take care and I will see you all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment