Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 460 4/4/12

Man it was a warm day, bloody hell haha!

Most of the day I had warm wind and strong as blowing the car round all day long!

Also had the muppets of the day too which never seem to end!

Car 1 Rego CTQ824 was a Red Estima who would sit on 80kph and when it was clear to pass this old man would take off over 100! he did this time and time again.

Car 2 Rego EDD795 another man who was speeding and thens at right up my asshole tailgating like the ass monkey he was.

Car 3 Rego DLG883 this elderlyish man underpassed me when the 2 lanes had already merged into one a few meters back and cut me right off, I held the horn down and then he waved his arms in the air like it was my fault! These are the causes of crashes on the damn roads........

Car 4 Rego DAY204 Now this silly slut from Whakatane to Te Puke would sit on a slower speed to piss anyone behind her off and as soon as it was clear she would take off over 100 she also would sit on the centreline so no one could see to pass!!!

So that was my day, hope you had a better one!

See you all tomorrow for another round on the roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment