Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 442 28/2/12

So with my last day before a sort of holiday it wasn't the best day to have haha!

Started out with a cold chilly wind which later turned into heavy rain for me for the rest of the day!

Although there were a few idiots on the roads, nothing really for me to comment on.

The only one that was worth a mention was a Whakatane Dial A Cab driver #608 who backed up and parked in front of me, he saw me wanting to leave etc so i have him a little toot, in a way asking politely if i can get out! He looked up from writing stuff down then just put his head back down, No clue in the world at all. He then sat there doing nothing with the passenger in the back and meter ticking over $14, i then tooted again and he opened his door moved forward about a foot then stopped and put his head down again! This time still not enough room at all to get out, so once again after waiting for a while held the horn down, he looked up and opened his door muttered some bullshit then finally moved forward, i then went past looking as he carried on writing stuff down.

All of this could have been dealt to very easily, 1 Not parking in front of me and 2 move forward 3 meters and i would have gone, he then could of had my park. Not hard really ? I then rang the company only to get a Maori lady Welcome to Whakatane Dial A Cab in the most enthusiastic voice in the world, YEAH RIGHT! Talk about customer service!

So there you have it, another great day in the Eastern Bay!

Take care and i will see you all when i get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment