Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 432 14/2/12

Well back in action and fuck me was it warm again haha.

So with a new week in play yet the drivers are still out in force who purely cannot drive.

Headed off and it was a pretty nice day and got held up with some slower drivers (elderly) towing campers etc which held everyone up big time!

Car 1 of the day started in Kawerau when they just ran through a giveway sign right in front of me and i had to slam the brakes on to avoid it!!!

Car 2 Rego BPS773 sat right up my ass heading into Waitangi

Car 3 Rego WT3419 was some little skank who was all over the road, and swerving over the centreline to try and pass with narrow misses due to it, also tailgating others and also cut me off in Te Puke when she didn't want me passing.......

So yeah, another day today which was alright..... Also got held up big time and got back very late.

Take care and see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment