Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 402 21/12/11

Well today was alright, traffic is starting to calm down due to most of the people are where they want to be for Christmas which is great for me!

Still got some idiots on the roads though........

The ones i had today were the following:

Car 1 Rego RY7783 was some real fat maori who was going over 120 and was underpassing cars and just about hit the back of my car too when he couldn't underpass me and wanted to get in my lane etc. Fat prick!

Car 2 Rego MNZIS was yet another maori (no suprises there) who ran straight out in front of me and another car which we were sitting on 100kph and had to forcefully slam the brakes on cause he couldn't be bothered waiting 2 cars or at least moving over to the left after pulling out!! Fucking asshole!

Car 3 Rego DDT991 was another prick i have come across before who was impatient and was tailgating other cars and wandering in his lane etc, he also cut me off in Te Puke when he was in the right lane i was in the left and he just pulled straight over on me!

So yeah eventful day really but otherwise Ok!

Lets just hope the traffic dies down even more eh! That would be good :)

Well take care once again and i will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment