Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 392 6/12/11

So another day dawns on me and man what a day it was! from a bit of sun to thick foggy mist stuff and rain i had it all today!

Started off heading on my way when i got stuck behind another crane....... Have a guess who it was................ ? Yep another McLeods crane # C-25 who was sitting on 50kph in a 100 zone not moving over for anyone! complete fucking asshole, i mean come on and have some courtesy for other drivers i know you can't go much faster but pull the fuck over!

Then not far after that had a camper Rego FDR22 who did the same thing but sat on the centreline!!! no one could pass at all as no one could see!

I also had some tart with Self Indulgence on her Rav 4 who was speeding up behind me then sat up my ass from Matata to Te Puke going all over the road, txting while driving and nearly hit me a few times not looking and fiddling around on the floor! Rego was CPL339 so be on the lookout for her!

Also had a old man who stopped in the middle of a intersection cause he tried to run the red but then stopped right in the middle! he then took off on the greens and nearly hit me when he just pulls straight over on me! didn't get the reg but man what a asshole!

So overall today was pretty hectic to say the least! and tomorrow is yet another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment