Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 382 22/11/11

Well yet another day on the roads and man what a fucking shitty day, had my vehicle go in for a service and i had to wait for other things which made me late as today in which the roadworks did NOT help at all having about 5-7 sets of them!!!!

So all day i was rushed, not speeding just running! and the assholes/tractors and idiots on the roads were there all day long too!

Asshole 1 was a van who cut me off when he underpassed me after the 2 lanes had merged then tailgated other caes for ages, Rego was CEQ50

The i had some whore in a lancer on the way home tonight who would sit under the speed limit then take off when i went to pass or if there was a straight, she then would slow down when cars were coming towards her or when she was far enough away from me! Rego was BKY586

So yeah, long day again and tired and ready for a feed etc. So take care and i will see you again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment