Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 345 27/9/2011

Another nice day yet there is still morons on the roads among us..........

Started off my day heading out and got only to Te Maunga when some maori in his Fairmont pulled straight out in front of me, cut me off only to take off over 100 in the 80kph zone........ He then sat up the ass of other cars tailgating and being a right cock! Rego was UD7793

Then carried on did my run and headed off to Kawerau only to get yet another maori and no im not trying to be racist it's just that is what they do there......... a guy in his Bighorn ripped past going over 120kph, whipping past cars and tailgating Rego was AZY493.

Then the same race again, in Kawerau this time, pulled straight out in front of me only to go a mere 25kph!!! complete fucking muppets Rego was ELP857

Lucky last comes from a little dropkick in his Skyline who pulled out up ahead of me, he then slowed down so i went to pass only to have this cuntface speed up and sit next to me blocking me from passing when cars were coming!! Dangerous as all hell, i slammed the brakes on and went back in only to have him slow down again!!!!!! Rego was ELW877

Apart from all those idiots the day was alright, had nice sun once again which is awesome. Something we need more of haha.

Travel safe and i will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment