Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 160 30/11/2010

Fuck what a day haha.

Once again started out ok i guess that was untill i was heading back through Te Puke when this ugly looking mongrel driving this piece of shit Rover was sittign behind me then started passing me on the left only thing was the lanes had already merged into one about 50 meters back, she came up on the left hand median trying to pass me but unfotunatly for her she just about hit the kerb and had to pull back HAHA Shame!! fucking whore. Oh and her rego was WT2947

Then heading back out on the last run i had some Police car rego FKP405 that i saw shooting up behind me, he couldn't pass as there was a corner ahead of me and a slow car in front which i passed just after the corner, the cop started passing at the same time and sat right on my bumper and tailgated me till i got back in, he then sat behind me for a bit till after the next corner where he floored it and shot past going about 120-130 with no lights or sirens at all, later on down the road within about 3-4 mins he was parked up with another cop on the side of the road ?? WTF and he couldn't of just taken his time, talk about abusing his power!!!


Well that's really all today, can't really be fucked typing more out haha.

Take care untill tomorrow and ill write up another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment