Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 147 2/11/2010

Fuck me sideways haha this day was shit as all hell lmao.

Had people left right and centre pulling out in front of me today and going slow etc most of the day, this included some complete twat in a Nissan rego FCR911 who just ripped straight out in front of me when i was going 100 on the main highway and it was all clear 2 cars behind me, but no stupid cunts had to pull out and i nearly went straight up the back of the fuckers!! owell another driver report going out to the lucky person who has no idea how to drive.....

Rest of the day was pretty tame i guess, oh another TD Haulage truck and guess what the same driver TDH11 as before crossed the centre line after he passed me going towards Pongakawa :S this guy needs a medal for not being able to drive professionally...

Well that was really my whole day haha, take care and ill see ya all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment