Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 136 14/10/2010

Well well well another shit day with yet more slow drivers and it didn't help me with a slow vehicle i had hich was gutless as all hell.

I had a silly whore this afternoon who pulled straight out in front of me when i was going along the State highway 2 through Pongakawa going 100 and she just rips out in front of me, i had t slam on the fuckin brakes to avoid this fuck head who's rego is ABL220 white Honda CRV, she couldn't just wait 2 cars till it was all clear then could pull out right then and there.

The rest of the day was very very slow, missed my lunch break basically so came off my run and had to go back out again not long after which was shit..... Also had a vehicle from Mowers and Chainsaws in Whakatane pull straight out in front of me on the strand didn't even give a shit just rip on out, fucking cunt!!

Well i just hope tomorrow has a better day in store and better weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment