Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 132 8/10/2010

I am officially over this fucking week!!!

The drivers that have been holding up the roads all bloody week have pissed me right off, this includes the fuckwits who ran from Police this morning and got killed by thier own stupidity in Te Puke, Good fuckin job!!!!

Sorry to the family members etc who have lost a son, friend etc but for the stupid and utterly dangerous behaviour they have undertaken on the roads is beyond me, they could have easily stopped for poice in Mount Maunganui but decided to run and what did they get out of it ?? Death so i have no sympathy for them at all!


Apart from that my day was bloody slow with shit heads all over including 3 drivers who stood out today

1. rego DAE928 who had kids in her car and decided to ride the centre line and block me from passing only to tailgate other cars and speed aswell

2. rego CHG808 this mongrel mob gangster who had a severe lapse in concentration nearly plowed straight into me on the highway, weather he was getting tossed off by his mate i wouldn't know but this guy nearly hit me head on in his car with no warrant over a year due to being written off!!!

3. rego UL8323 who was driving along at 30kph after pulling straight in front of me after running a stop sign in Kawerau, he couldn't wait one car for fuck sake.

Well i am sure glad it is the weekend!!!

For now i will fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment