Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Start

Well after nearly 4 years of being a Courier i thought to myself, why not make a Blog and record my days from what i can remember anyway haha.

Well today started the same time 8:15am left to head on my way to Whakatane, had mostly idiots all on the road travelling at 75-85kph in 100kph zones :S always good, got there had a pretty good drive had 2 idiots today all up one tried to pass head on in traffic nearly had a head on just made it in when the other car had to pull off the road to avoid him, also hd a Maori lady pull out in front of me in matata whilst i was going 100kph she decided yeah there's a good gap here.

Obviously NOT, slammed my brakes on and nearly cleaned the bitch up far out so for the driver of the car rego CJA415 LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE!!!!! anyway thats most of what happened today, might try and get better at this in due time.

For now goodbye and thanks for reading if you are :P

No comments:

Post a Comment