Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 8 22/3/2010

Ok where do i start, didn't start off to badly today haha, had a pretty slow morning and not much sun shining for me to soak up on my long drive.

Did my whole first run except when i got back to Te Puke they had more Roadworks on and once again got diverted round the back of Te Puke and got back a little late for lunch, owell.

Headed off on the second run and got to the last straight before Matata, had 2 cars in front of me then a truck (rego plate DJK416), the truck was swerving left and right all over the place, finally got to Matata and had a rest for 5 mins the took off again towards Kawerau, got to Military road and caught the truck back up as he was going 40kph in a 100kph zone!!! i followed him for a bit and he was still swerving and crossing the centre line even had the whole truck in the oncoming lane 3 times and nearly hit 3 cars coming head on.

I then reported his 0800LOGTRUCK number and also dialed *555 and reported this idiot to the Police, i think he was either tired, drunk or on drugs as its not unusual for someone in Kawerau to be on drugs lmao. anyway carried on and did my run then heading out of Whakatane this lady ripped in front of me on a roundabout i was like ok whatever ill carry on then on the second roundabout i went left she went right then all of a sudden she rips back in front of me again!!! bloody hell woman learn to drive before you get on the road.

Got back in one piece barely haha, stay tuned for more epic fails on the road and more adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment