Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Day 1463 3/11/16

So again, another 2 absolute fucking idiots! Car 1 YC7599 this white pulsar out of Kawerau was passing cars on yellow lines, medians and all sorts with no indication at all, came screaming up behind me as I went to pass the car ahead, he didn't like the fact he couldn't pass first so sat right up my ass nearly pushing me along trying to intimidate me then took off after a while well over 120.... 5J469 this old cunt from Matata to Paengaroa towing a caravan didn't pull over once with a line banking up bit by bit at least 30 cars and tons of places to pull over or keep left but with his lack of vision he carries on straight ahead....... Absolute idiot. So yeah, rest of the day all went well and weather was good. Bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment