Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 1354 3/5/16

Only had one real asshole today JPW571 I was heading along SH30 in Awakeri coming up to the SH30/SH2 turnoff towards Kawerau and the lady in front of me was too busy talking and tailgating the car in front of her, I had already indicated and was in the left hand slip lane just coming up to the back of her car when she indicated and at the same time pulled straight down on me cutting me off. She then started laughing with her mate over it then went slow as anything around the bends, as soon as the straight came up I went to go overtake as soon as I tried she floored it and took off going at least 120. Absolutely stupid driving with no attention to the road at all, Fucking mong..... Rest of the day went smooth as, heard about a lady near Otamarakau who got hit by a train. Found out she was setting traps and walked onto the tracks then stood there looking at the train coming for her while the driver was tooting and waving for her to get the fuck off then she got hit and had injured legs but was still alive! So yeah, nothing more to say. On that note take care out there and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment