Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 1290 14/1/16

Where do I start today ? Holy shit there was a hell of a lot of idiots on the roads and lets share with you the ongoings of today. Car 1 was a van who ran a twin lane roundabout in the left lane as I was already coming around the right side so forced me to stop to let her carry on and she didn't give a shit, held the horn down only to get the fingers from the maori lady driving the van. Then in Whakatane had an old man on a mobility scooter run straight out in front of me, we both slammed the brakes on and i stopped with about a meter separating us, he was not on a crossing but came out of a clear driveway which he could more than see the live traffic!!! Then cars pulling straight out in front of me in a 100kph area, yet again maori's with arms hanging out the window dragging along. Indians cutting lanes nearly collecting me Then lastly VIPJAT a honda who flew past me when the 2 lanes had already finished merging but had to pass, then nearly rear ended the car in front of me as he was going too fast and then went to jump into the expressway and nearly caused a collision between 3 cars! Fucking idiots to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment