Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 1053 5/12/14

Well once again another week down and it's Friday! Thank fuck for that, had a hell of a day. Idiots today were... Started with a guy in a GTO AED768 who flew up behind me in Te Maunga (70 area) going at least 110+ then cut into left lane, underpassed cars then cut back in right lane and took off again cutting more off Had people nearly all day running stop signs in front of me, a Hub Cap came rolling off a car straight for me too haha. Also some fat maori lady in a Holden who was sitting behind a slower van but was too hesitant and didn't pass so I did then she flew past after and then past me well over 100 and was gone, then just down the road she was at the gas station filling up......... No clue in the world, couldn't wait at all had to be in the front eh. Then tonight had someone pull out in front of me then have the nerve to wave their arms around at me as if I was in the wrong! Fucking arabs.... Lastly not long after had curry in a hurry along Cam rd over the limit cutting in and out of lanes to beat everyone but didn't get far, got stuck in traffic and me and other cars ended up passing him again haha. Apart from them the day was soo busy and full on it was a joke but owel another week around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment