Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 757 1/8/13

Fucking hell, there are some businesses out there that have people employed by them that cannot do the most simple of tasks! For example, Nakedbus.com, for the second time the same bus has caused shit with me and I am not happy at all! Today in Whakatane one of their buses Rego GUM253 #102 was coming up to a roundabout to my left, i was already at the roundabout in question and was going to turn right, i had gone through and was about to turn when the bus driver who was looking straight at me just rolled straight on through! I slammed on the brakes and stopped by his front wheel! I had to sit there and wait for the whole bus and the tiny ass trailer to carry on! What the fuck is wrong with this person, supposed to offer a professional service carrying passengers but to drive like a cunt and for the second time! Last time he was going about 110 with trailer and passengers out in Kawerau and would try and speed up and block people if they tried to pass..... Apart from this dick head the rest of the day was all right really, weather was a bit off and on with not much coming down as the news said etc but they never can get it right eh haha. So with that off my mind I will say have a good fucking night haha, take care on the roads and see you all tomorrow! BRING ON FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment