Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 597 26/11/12

Well fuck me yet another crash by Manoeka road by what looked like someone crossing the centreline a Arrow Construction ute ? Backed up traffic both ways for ages. What i can't get is why are soo many people crossing over the centreline ? I see too many per day it's not even funny and had a fair few come very close to me every week! So with the idiots Car 1 of the day Rego GKS975 this dick came flying up behind me at speed crossing over the centreline all sorts, i was behind 2 other slow cars and was waiting for some clear space to pass but no this cock flies past me with a oncoming car and couldn't pass so what did he do ? Cut me off nearly hitting me before braking hard to avoid going into the back of the other car! What a cunt! Car 2 Rego CHAYS was a Red Hilux who would speed up when someone went to pass and sit on the centreline, he also would fly through all the roadworks but slow down on the lollipop ones to well under the limit to wave to his cuzzies and hold all the traffic up............ He thinks he owned the damn road fucking moron! Also had a Regal truck who drove straight over in front of me when he tried to cut a corner to beat me.......... Had another truck cross over the centreline aswell. Well that is all, had a nice day in the sun and glad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment