Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 564 21/9/12

Fuck my days where the hell did all the complete morons come from today ? All day long it was filled with people that plain cannot drive! They were..... Car 1 Rego FHQ300 this guy was in a rush speeding and not indicating etc flying along Car 2 Rego FJW6 this guy passed a truck on a blind rise on a yellow line with a oncoming car that had to move over for him! Car 3 Rego ZD7038 no idea here as he ran through a roundabout in front of me causing me to slam the brake son and stop! Car 4 Rego FGD778 now this guy had no idea at all, speeding over 130 flying past cars, when he got behind me he tried to pass with a oncoming truck and had to swerve back in behind me, he then gave me the fingers as if it was my fault then took off at speed..... Car 5 Rego FJF352 this subaru passed a truck coming head on to me, i had to slam the brakes on and move left to avoid being hit by this loose nut! Also in the morning i saw a girl from TGA Intermediate get hit by a car no clue in the world at all....... Well that was the day filled with assholes and idiots at least the weather was nice eh ? Take care over the weekend and I will see you all Monday for another week on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment