Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 498 7/6/12

Man what a long long day! Had a huge fuck up with a prick over at Ohope holding another courier up which had to meet me, this stuffed my whole night up getting back at 7pm, the rest of the day had a few assholes included a truck who was sitting on 60 and all over the road crossing the centreline etc from Redline Transport also had some cock in a Outlander Rego EBD263 who sat up my ass but didn't want to pass....... Lastly i had another guy who was on 90kph i passed only to have him right up my ass for ages back and forth trying to race me ? WTF yeah i wouldn't have a clue too. Same thing with another cuzzie bro heading back from Te Puke to Te Maunga aswell. Had a bit of rain but didn't get too wet haha Can't be fucked writing anymore so will leave you with that, have a good night and I will see you on Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment