Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 362 20/10/2011

It's Thursday and still i have one day to go >_< Feels like Friday that's for sure.......

Well my run today went a little smoother, i sat at home last night and thought about different options etc and came up with a new plan of attack :P So i tried it out and it's working pretty good so far :)

Anyway, assholes of the day are.

Car 1 didn't get the rego but some old whore cut me off and nearly hit me when she just pulled straight over on me not once but twice!!!

Car 2 Rego YD5443 was some mongrel who pulled straight out in front of me only to go 20kph and guess what, No ONE was behind me at all!!! couldn't just fucking wait one car always in a rush to get in front weather it's the benefit or takeaways!!! fucking muppet.

Car 3 was some cock munching toe rag who shot past me along a 70kph area going over 100! Rego was FWY418.

So yeah that was the idiots, apart from that all went ok i spose haha.

Take care once again and i will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment