Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 242 8/4/2011

Man where do these fuckheads come out from ?

Had some old wanker in his Jeep towing a campervan holding up tons of traffic and he couldn't see shit at all with his little mirrors, when i finally got passed him i waved for him to move to the left to let some of the traffic to get through etc, he flicked his lights at me and gave me the finger, yeah real nice you old geyser! wrinkled old cock!

Anyway also had another car rego EYE327 who was shooting past cars going over 120kph and no indication when passing etc cutting off cars and all sorts

Then had another young lady in Whakatane after the 2 lanes already merged she came up the left side of me and passed me then cut the car in front of me off by pushing him out of the way so she could get through!!! rego was BEN681

Had another person speed up in the passing lanes too and go slow everywhere else!

Well glad it is Friday!!! see you all next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment