Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 113 9/9/2010

Well fuck my days once again!!

Today started out pretty shit turned on my phone and had a message from the idiot from monday (6/9/10) saying im full of Fuckin shit and i should pull my head out of my ass etc, well first off im am not full of shit as your shitty driving maybe is as i do not report things to not only the company but the police for nothing!! Your driving was damn reckless and could have killed a family if not more i have 2 words for you WAKE UP!!! you are supposed to be a professional truck driver not a lunatic on the roads swerving all over the centre line and so on.

As for getting my cell number thanks to the Manager Butch of TD Haulage for passing that on, isn't that something to do with the Privacy act or confidentiality hmmmm i wonder!!!

Well the rest of the day was shit, had rain pissing down like a firehose in your face, wouldn't really see much so was stuck behind all the slow cars in the world including trucks!!!

That really sums up my whole day as nothing else happened so yeah. Take care and most of all driver properly!! haha.

Untill tomorrow see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment